Raw Hemp Brownies... Need we say more? Don't worry – unlike other 'special' brownies, you won't regret going in for seconds.
Loaded with protein, fibre and good fats, one more really won't hurt!
Prep time: 10 mins
Refrigeration time: 120 mins
- Line a 20 cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Soak the dates for at least 5 minutes, then place into a food processor or high powered blender with the hemp flour and process until combined.
- Add the almond meal, coconut oil, cacao, and lemon zest. Process until combined and sticky.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold through the almonds & raspberries (if using).
- Spoon into the prepared tin and top with goji berries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until firm, or place into the freezer.
- Cut into squares and serve with raspberries.