Would you like to work with Australia's #1 Cannabis Lifestyle brand? Our industry is young and hungry, and we're always looking for the best minds to join us on our journey. This is where you'll find details of positions we're currently looking to fill.
SALES REP / BRAND AMBASSADOR – BEVERAGES (PART TIME)
The Cannabis Company is currently accepting applications for a Field Sales Representative / Brand Ambassador in the Melbourne area with a passion for selling innovative craft beverages.
We are an extremely fast-growing company (over 4500% sales growth in the past 12 months). This is a new position; we’re looking for someone with vision, hunger and energy – you’ll want to make this your own. You’re a self-starter, with attention to detail and strong administrative skills alongside an extroverted personality. The right candidate will receive a competitive pay package in addition to a generous commission structure. This position is part-time for starters, with scope for growth.
- Embrace and employ overall business strategy in both city and regional market in order to drive on- and off- premise retail business
- Achieve distribution, display, feature ad, on-premise promotion and space management objectives that produce the effective presentation of the brands to the consumer at the point of purchase
- Increase brand presence in the marketplace by facilitating promotional and sales events each month
- Maintain and strengthen current business partnerships with on- and off- premise retail accounts
- Drive sales by building and establishing new business partnerships with on and off premise retail accounts
- Manage and strengthen relationships with Distributor sales teams
- Must be current and fluent in sales trends, opportunity gaps, customers, competitive activities and distributor activities that affect the off-premise class of trade
- Be analytical and conversant with cannabis and alcohol, primarily spirits
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of wine or beverage sales experience
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Alcohol industry experience strongly preferred
- Must have own vehicle
- Must be able to lift one case of beer
- Must be available 8-to-10 days a month
- Can travel to make:
- Retail and Distributor sales calls and meetings
- Brand ambassador functions and tastings
To apply for the job, please submit your CV using the form on this page. Include a cover letter outlining why you’re interested in the company, the industry and the position. Focus on your experience and suitability with respect to the above points – your cover letter is just as important as your CV.
Applications close at 23:59 on 28/04/2019.