The stereotype of the lazy stoner is dead - we're the kind who like to workout before getting blazed! Assist your recovery with these delicious high protein gluten-free flourless muffins.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 cup natural peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup maple syrup (or alternative sweetener of choice)
1/4 cup raw cacoa powder (regular cocoa powder works too)
4 tablespoons Hemp Protein
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (use dairy-free if vegan)
*Recipe adapted from Manitoba Harvest
- Preheat oven to 180°C while prepping ingredients.
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tins filled with paper liners. You may need to wet the spoon a few times to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Top the muffins with chocolate chips and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops have set and they are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and unleash the munchies!