The Coconut Martini is for our seasoned gin drinkers who want to test new bounds. This remake is one of four cocktails featured in Dope Drinks Series by Alejandro. A series which celebrates our beloved hemp gins. This simple and yet sophisticated Martini combines notes that sound so wrong but taste so right.
- Chill champagne flute in the fridge or freezer.
- Combine Coconut Syrup, Dry Vermouth and Peychauds Bitters in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir in a circular motion hugging the side.
- Take out your champagne flute and single strain the mixture into the flute.
- Slice the lemon peel and cut the ends at a diagonal angle. Twist it over the flute so that the aroma blends with the cocktail. Afterwards drop the peel in the drink as garnish.
- Lastly, the good stuff! Pour the Myrcene hemp gin to complete your drink.