There isn’t a better way to treat yourself than with a facial. Pink, moisturising and oh so sweet on the skin. Pink clay is great to reduce inflammation and redness from acne or other skin conditions.
This Face mask is perfect for those with dry or combination skin as the Hemp Seed Oil is incredibly moisturising while also beingnon-greasy and quick absorbing. Its richness in omega fatty acids makes it the ideal combo with Pink clay as it is just as effective to treat acne and other skin conditions.
Scoop a big dollop of Pink gooiness, slather it across your face and soothe yourself away.
Prep time: 5 mins
- Combine the two clays and hemp seed oil into a glass or ceramic bowl. Start mixing the ingredients well using a non-metallic utensil to avoid any adverse reactions with the clay. Stir until the paste is smoothened, if not, add a few more drops of oil.
- Dribble the essential oils into the mix and continue to stir.
When you’re satisfied with the look and smell of your new mask, pour it all in a mason jar and seal shut!
- When you’re ready to use this mask, start on a clean slate. Make sure makeup and any other dirt is washed off your face and dried off. Grab a dollop of the mask and massage in a circular motion across your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes or until it has all dried up.
- Rinse off with warm water and apply with your favourite moisturiser.