Not your usual Choc Chip Peanut Butter Cookies - you and your cookies are both gonna get baked. Not sure on how to make the cannabis-infused coconut oil? Check out a fool-proof recipe here.
Peanut butter can be substituted for almond butter for those with allergies.
Last tip - probably don’t do the usual ‘eat half the dough’ thing! One at a time with these Happy Cookies!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10-15 mins
½ cup cannabis-infused coconut oil
1 ½ cups light brown sugar, packed
2 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup almond or coconut milk
¼ cup peanut butter
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 ½ cups vegan chocolate chips
Recipe adapted from Infused Eats
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl beat together the cannabis-infused coconut oil, brown sugar, and vanilla, beating until well combined. Add in the coconut milk and applesauce mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add these dry ingredients into the wet mixture and, using a wooden spoon or spatula, stir until all ingredients are combined. The mixture should be thick. Now, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop mounds of dough, about 3 tablespoons in size, onto the prepared baking tray, leaving a few inches between cookies to allow for them to spread while they bake. Bake for approx. 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centres have set.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.